Check out my other minecraft tutorials:
This is a tutorial on how to make an unlimited water source on Minecraft, this is really simple, all you need is two water sources, a 2×2 hole and a bucket. To craft a bucket you will need 3 iron, in the crafting table put one iron on the middle block on the left side, one on the middle block on the right side and one on the lowest middle section.
Basically, just make it look like a bucket.
- Make a 2×2 hole, it should be only one block deep
- Fill the bucket with water
- Place the water source from your bucket into one corner
- Re-fill your bucket with water (do not fill it with the water you just placed)
The Final Step:
- Place it diagonally from the last water source you placed, so for example if you placed the first water source in the top right block you would place the second water source in the bottom left block.
Now you can take water from that 2×2 hole and it will never run out, therefore it is infinite.
This is really useful for when mining obsidian and other things, to see what you can do with water check this post out: (coming soon)