Anyone using Google images for finding images for reproduction should really follow the general rule that almost EVERYTHING is copyrighted, However, there is a method you can use to filter out images that are subject to Copyright.
If you haven’t already check out How to get non-copyrighted pictures for your website/youtube for other methods of acquiring images that can be reused and reproduced, even commercially.
How to get non-copyrighted images using Google Images
- Firstly, head over to Google Images
- Next, click the settings icon on the top right of the page.
- Click Advanced Search.
- Next go to the last option on the page “usage rights” and click the drop down.
- Hit any of the options that have Free to use and click search!
- All of the images you see are free to use and reproduce!
This method is ineffective in some cases and sometimes you may not find the picture you are looking for, therefore, If you haven’t already I would really recommend you check out How to get non-copyrighted pictures for your website/youtube